The best guide to the level of radon in a building is a measurement.
What you need to know
- The detectors currently cost £22.00 ex VAT each. Discount for orders greater than 19 are not available online, please contact us
- It may take up to 5 workings days for the monitors to be dispatched after ordering. Orders with queries may take longer
- The pack includes placement instructions and a pre-paid envelope or label, to return the detectors three months later
- We analyse the detectors and post the results within 4 weeks after the return of detectors. Results with queries may take longer
- You will receive advice about whether or not further action is required
- For orders of 20 or more monitors, multiple measurement addresses or any other queries about this service, contact us
- If you are a Local Authority or any other Public Body please contact us for reduced prices.
- This service is validated and is a three month measurement period.
Read and understand the following important points before you proceed
- Order sufficient detectors for the size and use of the workplace Radon in the workplace
- Detectors can only be used in the address they were ordered for
- The instructions provided with the detectors need to be followed correctly to get accurate results.
- Detectors record continuously and must be placed within a few days of receipt.
- The building should be in normal use during the measurement.
- Tests are less reliable if the building is empty for more than 2 - 3 weeks of the test.
- Tests are invalid if:
- There is building work during the test
- There is a change in use during the test
- This online service is for the UK only.
If you have any queries about the information above, please contact us