The best guide to the level of radon in a building is a measurement.
What you need to know
- This service currently costs £51.60 including vat.
- You will receive:
- 2 detectors, one for the living area and the other for the bedroom. It may take up to 7 - 10 days after ordering to receive the detectors.
- Placement instructions.
- A pre-paid envelope, to return the detectors 3 months later.
- After 3 months you post the detectors back to us in the pre-paid envelope provided.
- We analyse the detectors and post the results to you around 4 weeks after the return of the detectors.
- You will receive advice. If the result is high, we will advise on the most suitable remedial method for you.
Read and understand the following important points before you proceed
- Detectors can only be used in the address they were ordered for
- The instructions provided with the detectors need to be followed correctly to get accurate results.
- Detectors record continuously and must be placed within a few days of receipt.
- The building should be in normal use during the measurement.
- Tests are invalid if:
- There is building work during the test
- The building is empty for more than 2-3 weeks of the test
- There is a change in occupier during the test
- This online service is for the UK only.
If you have any queries about the information above, please contact us