An address search will tell you the estimated probability that an address is above the Action Level for radon.
Here is a sample report.
What you need to know
- This service currently costs £3.90 including vat.
- The report is available instantly as a PDF to print or save.
- This is an ONLINE ONLY service and your email address MUST BE SUPPLIED.
- An address search is suitable for any home or small workplace under 25 metres in length.
- If this site if for redevelopment, you should undertake a GeoReport provided by the British Geological Survey.
- The report will tell you the risk of the chosen address having a high level of radon. NOT the level of radon at that address.
- This information provides an answer to one of the standard legal enquiries on house purchase in England and Wales, known as CON29 Standard Enquiry of Local Authority; 3.13 Radon Gas: Location of the Property in a Radon Affected Area.
- The only way to find out whether a property is above or below the Action Level is to carry out a radon measurement.
- This report is not suitable for buildings over 25 metres in length. In this instance, contact the British Geological Survey (BGS).
- If you will use this website on a regular basis, register here and you can pre-pay for between 10 and 500 credits.